CatchCarri.com is the sole owner of all information collected on the Site. We collect information from our Users at several different points and in several ways on the Sites:
- Surveys – We may request information from Users on the Sites via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys and contests is completely voluntary. The User is not required to participate or disclose any information. Users’ personally identifiable information is not shared with other organizations without notice and choice. In the cases in which we use a third party to conduct these surveys and contests, the third party may not use Users’ personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- Third-Party Cookies – In the course of serving advertising on this site, our third-party advertiser may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser.
- Log Files – Like most standard web site servers we use log files. This includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement in the aggregate and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We may use a tracking utility that uses log files to analyze User movement.
Communications from CatchCarri.com
Sharing of Information
We do not share any User’s information with any other party, except in the following cases:
- If the User authorizes us to do so.
- We are required by law to do so.
- In the aggregate to third-party advertisers and partners. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
- To provide services such as email newsletter delivery. The companies that provide these services for us may not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
Our Sites contain links to other sites for which we are not responsible. Thus we cannot vouch for the privacy policies of these sites. We encourage you to read these policies.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletters and other communications may opt-out of receiving these communications by emailing us or by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the appropriate newsletter. Users who have posted their information to portions of the Sites such as the Marketplace may edit, remove, or update that information at any time through their User account.
Notification of Changes
How to Contact Us